Monday, April 6, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Last Wednesday was "Wacky Wednesday" at Zach's little preschool. I thought Zach might be a little hesitant with the whole dress "wacky" theme but he was all over it.  He doesn't really know about matching his clothes (I usually just pick them out and he wears whatever I've chosen without pitching a fit) so the vest over the shirt thing was nothing to him. When I mentioned wearing shorts over his pants his eyes lit up and he thought this was the coolest thing he had ever done. Then I told him to go pick out two different shoes and again his cute little face brightened up and he literally squealed in excitement. We threw on his conductor hat and called it a day. I think all the kids got such a kick out of seeing each other dressed up crazy. I noticed that when each kid got out of their car and saw the other kids looking wacky they just started running around laughing. After all the kids had arrived all you could see were kids running aimlessly acting out-of-control. I love kids! When they don't know how to verbalize how they are feeling they just run, yell, giggle or fall on the ground (at least this is what Zach does a lot of the time).

Even dressed up crazy he is the cutest kid around.

Say "Wacky Wednesday"

Miss Leigh or as Zach calls her, "Missa Leigh" and the kids in her Busy Bee preschool. 

4 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

that is so adorable! he really does look so happy to be dressed all wacky!

Emily said...

I can't believe all this time I had the wrong blog address. I thought you and Dave had deleted your blog forever- and then I by chance found it on Allie's blog. He is so cute! I'm loving reading all your entries Amber! You have the cutest kids!

Team Millward said...

Love the pics! Um, what the crap is Brae doing in that first picture? She's probably acting like a lion, bear, or dinosaur. Story of my life. Zach looked pretty dang cute though!

The Ultimate Mama said...

Thanks for always being so on point with your camera! Those are adorable!