Wednesday, April 8, 2009

TGIF

I don't know about other people but I look forward to the weekend just as much, if not more, then eating chocolate-covered strawberries everyday. I love being together as a family and I love having Dave around to help out with the kids.  Last Friday morning we went to story time at the library, which the kids actually enjoy, but I think the construction work going on outside was the real high for the kids.


I put this video of the kids on, not because it is so cute, but because I wanted to show Julianne's serious " blue steal" (from Zoolander) face. She is such a stinker and has been doing it non-stop. It's bad because she gets attention for it wherever we go.

Zach was mesmerized by the construction work!
How am I ever going to break this girl of that face? 

After the library we packed things up and came home. I was in the process of making Julianne's lunch when Dave called to ask if we wanted to go out to lunch. My first thought was to say no because it was time for Julianne's nap and I had just unloaded the kids but then I thought about it and realized that "Daddy time" is much more important then napping on time. So I packed up the kids and we picked Dave up from work. We had a great lunch and the kids thought it was so neat to see their Dad is the middle of the day. What a treat, for all of us!

2 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

love that face..don't ever break her from it! :)

p.s. dave should'nt be eating those fries right?? mark's totally going to win!!!

Emily said...

I totally have a hard time when it comes to daddy time vs nap time too. Cute picture of all 4 of you!!