Sunday, April 5, 2009

Random pictures and videos from March

March came and went and seems like a blur of a month mostly because I was a walking zombie. Dave was traveling the whole month which means he was gone at least two nights each week. When Dave travels I don't sleep which leads to severe headaches, mood swings, unfavorable emotions and every unpleasant thing imaginable (ok so that is a little exaggerated). I am grateful that he has a good, steady job and that he is such a good provider but I could do without the traveling. We all could! I loved a few random pics from the month so I am going to just throw them all on so they don't get left out.

Get Zach some cars and sand and he is the happiest kid around.
This is quintessential Julianne-- crackers in hand just checking things out.

Quick family picture taken just before the kids went to bed

How come it is so dang hard to get a cute picture of the kids together? I put this on only because this looks like every other picture I try to take of the kids before church. 
Julianne has the cutest little laugh. I just had to put this on.

1 comment:

merathon said...

loving that you're bloggin, amber. and sad that i didn't get to talk to you today! i was looking forward to it!

p.s. the word verification below is "unlitter"-- is that what picking up trash is called? :)