Sunday, April 5, 2009

I love having a girl!

So I love Zach more then words can describe but there is something about a Mom and her daughter. Zach's first word was ball and he has always loved cars, trucks, construction things, trains, balls and wrestling (thank heavens). Julianne on the other hand loves her blanket, her baby, her baby's bottle, trying on my shoes, "pretties" (jewelry or hair accessories) and having her hair brushed. She is full of life... and drama but I love everything girly about her. She is mischievious, crazy, silly, CLUELESS, sensitive, funny, adventurous, emotional and snuggly. It's quite ironic that her voice is significantly lower than Zach's little "chirpy" voice but it makes her all the more endearing to me.  Here are some of my favorite pictures that show Julianne's personality.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

merathon said...

love the one of her in the grocery store with her baby and carseat. reminds me of some grocery store outings WE have had as well! what a cutie! bring them to HH! we're bringing our whole family!