Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday


From this picture you are probably thinking it's Christmas morning but no, it is Easter Sunday. It's funny that they're both wearing Christmas jammies because it didn't even cross my mind the night before when we were putting them to bed.

The kids were so cute running around the front room collecting easter eggs. Julianne actually could have cared less because she was so into the suckers that the Easter bunny left in her basket. The girl must have eaten all six suckers in her basket in five minutes. She would suck on them for a few minutes, put them down on the carpet (awesome) and then dive into the next one. 

This is the best picture I could get of the kids before church. They looked so cute and handsome in their easter get-ups.

This is a picture I can ALWAYS get of the kids. When I say look at me and say cheese, they almost always look at each other to see if the other one is doing what I said. So obedient!

Pretty girl!

This is a picture of Julianne right after church. She is so tired and not sitting so lady- like, but I had to get a picture of her in her little fur coat. I know, it is over the top, but it was so stinkin' cute and it only cost me $6 at Old Navy.

5 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

love the fur! and love their easter outfits. so cute. what is up with juju's poutty face?! so crazy that she can't get over it...love her!

Derrick and Angie said...

That is too cute! I love the Christmas jammies on Easter, that is so something I would do. I wish I could find deals like that coat at old navy... so cute!

Scott & Tami said...

Your kids are adorable. I loved hearing all your stories about them last night too...hilarious. Thanks for hosting a great party!!!

Lauren said...

I love the black and white picture of Julianne. Both your children are adorable!!

Emily said...

$6 for that fur coat! So cute! Darling easter outfits amber!