Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Ok so I had to make that last post just about Julianne's face. It is getting out of control and to the point where I don't think she remembers how to smile. What a stinker! Anyway, our Easter festivities started last Saturday with an Easter egg hunt with people from our ward. I was hoping for a beautiful, warm day but all we got were grey skies and freezing temperatures. Colorado is weird that way. You can have sunny, 70 degree days in January and then April is cold and rainy. It makes for soggy Easter's non-the-less. Despite the weather the kids had a great time running around collecting eggs. 

Family picture. At least we are all looking towards the camera!

Here are some of the kids freezing their buns off just before the hunt began. Julianne couldn't contain her excitement.

Zach with his good buddy Bria

I feel bad, I didn't really get any pictures of Zach collecting eggs because he and Dave took off once the hunt started and I was helping Julianne find eggs in one little area of the park.

Another quintessential picture of Julianne- snack in hand with her prettiest smily face on.

No comments: