Wednesday, September 9, 2009

God Bless America

The morning of the 4th we went to the big Highlands Ranch parade. It is actually a perfect parade for the kids (and us) because it doesn't last that long, you get candy, and you don't have to get there early to get a good seat. When we got home Dave and Zach had fun setting off some fireworks. When the first pop of the firework went off Julianne went nuts and starting crying and shaking. She was so freaked out by the fireworks, I was shocked.
The night of the 4th was supposed to be nice July weather but of course, we got hit with an insane storm. It rained and poured and did not stop so our friendly barbeque of 42 people had to be brought inside. I was so glad I cleaned the house! After eating Dave busted out the rest of our fireworks, which were a hit with all the kids, minus Julianne. Despite the crummy weather we had a great 4th of July.

No comments: