Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Exciting news!

So I have been the biggest blogging slacker the last little while for many reasons, but the main reason is that for some strange reason I have been beyond tired ALL the time. What could this be from? Yes, I am prego with baby #3. I feel great other than being so tired I could fall asleep ANYWHERE at ANYTIME! I don't remember being this tired with Zach or Julianne but man oh man is my energy shot with this one. I am 17 weeks along and we find out what we are having the 28th of this month. We think it's a girl but we'll just have to wait and see.

4 comments:

Maren said...

Wow Amber! How exciting! Congratulations! I hope all goes well.

The Strouds said...

Congrats Amber!

Katie Hendrickson said...

woo-hoo! Congrats to you guys!!
xo

The Ultimate Mama said...

I'm so excited for you. You are the prettiest little pregnant lady there ever was by the way!!!xoxo