Thursday, February 12, 2009

Welcome 2009!

We rang in the new year rockin' it up at our friends, the Millwards, house. It was only 8:30pm and look how tired Zach looks. Yes, my kids still go down between 6-6:30pm.
Julianne and I went shopping one morning while Zach was at preschool and this is what she picked out. She couldn't get enough of it in the store. She thinks it's a blankie (it feels just like the ones she has) and the fact that I can put it on her makes it twice as cool.
I know I'm biased, but I think my little girl is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
What a handsome guy!

Julianne isn't much for trudging through the snow to play, but the girl is all about swings. She could stay in one for hours at a time, even in the cold.
A little brother and sisterly love after church. Precious!
Zach striking his "tuff guy in a snow bib" pose. I die every time I see this picture. Zach cracks me up.