Sunday, February 15, 2009

This girl can tank food!

Dave got off work early last Friday so we headed to Costa Vida or as Zach calls is, "the burrito store" for dinner. Julianne loves the rice and beans there and I finally got her on film, completely mowing the food. I am still amazed at how good she does with a spoon. 
This second video shows Julianne talking just a little bit.

7 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

love her! wish we were together....

kms said...

Your kids are so cute! It was so fun to see an update! And by the way, I can't believe they kept their sunglasses on that long! Mine have never done that. You guys all look so cute. I miss you!

The Ultimate Mama said...

WOW! The Burrito Store must cook up some AWESOME rice and beans! I may have to check that out.

Pink Caboose said...

Amber, hey! This is April Davis. I saw your link on Emily's blog and wanted to say hello. Julianne is darling and Zach is so big now, it's been a long time since I've seen them I guess. I hope life is treating you guys well!

Ann said...

Great job Amber! Zach and Julianne are so darling. It's fun to see and read about them since we see so little of each other.

Amanda Maughan said...

I am so excited you are taking over for Dave - I love all of it. I can' believe how big Julianne is and how well she is eating. Emily loves a fork, but has not mastered the spoon yet. I LOVE Zach's hair. He is crazy cute. You will have to teach me how to make a cute background on the blog and maybe we will have Meghan teach us how to do those cool collages. Maybe this summer:) Keep up the great work!

Lauren said...

Your kids are so adorable! I wish you guys were coming to Hilton Head in May. We will miss you.