Sunday, February 15, 2009

Swimming

The rec centers near our house are awesome! They all have indoor pools that are great for kids. This is the first time in a long time that I have taken the kids swimming and the whole time we were there I was wondering why I haven't been doing this every week. It's free, great and easy entertainment and good exercise. Half way through our swim session Zach said to me, "Mommy, thank you for taking me here. I am so lucky to come here. This is the best day ever!" He repeated that statement about thirty more times. What a sweet, sweet, boy!

I love kids in bathing suits!
Last time we went swimming Zach was too scared to go down the slide, but this time, he was all over it.. and so proud!
Julianne was not a fan of the water. I held her for a while until she finally told me she was all done and wanted some food (not in all those words, of course). She was so content just sitting and eating, watching all the other kids run around.

No comments: