Dave is going to kill me when he sees Zach's hair. He hates it when I do anything to it, but I think he looks pretty cute!
This was the first time that my kids had been bowling and sweet Zach took it pretty seriously. When he wouldn't hit that many pins down he felt bad and would look and me and say, "but that's ok." Sometimes I wonder if comments like this are because I am a bad Mom or is it just his personality? Anyone?
Julianne on the other hand is the most care-free, silly girl around.
The bowling bunch
Poor Zach he is almost always the only boy. We need more boys to play with!
2 comments:
"Hey come on let's get the show on the road". That song was then followed by "Who's that Guy" in the bowling alley. Yes, I had 2 copies of the movie in case something happened to one of them. Love it! Love that you have updated your blog!
Isn't bowling with kids fun? You are not a bad Mom when he gets down on himself. Some kids are like that. Charlie does that 15 times a day and I know it's not because of me.
Post a Comment