Julianne loves the zoo! She loves all kinds of animals. Zach on the other hand just comes to the zoo so he can ride on the train.
The kids love the fish part of the zoo and look how big Ju Ju looks!
This picture CRACKS me up (what are Zach's glasses doing? and JuJu looks like an Elton John wannabe)! Zach and JuJu hate it when the sun is in their eyes so I brought their glasses thinking they would keep them on for two seconds but a few hours later, they were still on.
2 comments:
ju ju does look so cute! you're so lucky that the winter's are mild. i love that you're able to be outside with the kids...not so much here!!
Your family is so cute! I am glad to see a new post. The zoo is great...I love their sunglasses. I hope your family is doing well.
Post a Comment