Sunday, October 5, 2008

Getting ready for Halloween; Zach loves the water




7 comments:

Team Millward said...

So is this Zach's official costume? No bulldozer huh? He looks adorable!

Mark and Meghan said...

yeah, i love updated pictures!
first we're so sad that we missed you guys this weekend...it would've been fun to see you all too! (maybe this weekend??!)

and i love love love all the pictures. zach officially has the coolest toys on the block...i guess i need to start going to garage sales?!

juju is getting so big...i love all her curls.

and amber...thank you so much for the cute little bracelet (my fav) claire loves it too!!

Allison said...

Zach! I love your fireman costume! Are you exited to go trick or treating? Love you!

The Warcups said...

I'm so glad you guys updated! We miss you!

Jayme said...

Hey!! I just found your blog. It is so cute. Your kids are so darling.

Lauren said...

Cute pictures. I just found your blog - I am glad you guys have one!

I can't believe how big your kids are. Julianne is soo gorgeous!! I see a lot of you in her. Looks like you guys are doing well.

xo

kms said...

It's so fun to see all your pictures! Your kids are so cute. I'm only sad I don't get to see them more often and kiss those cute cheeks! We love and miss you guys!