Thursday, September 10, 2009

My adorable kids

So I know every mom thinks this about her kids but I swear I have the two cutest kids around. Zach finally let me give him a hair cut, which he was in DESPERATE need of, and I think he looks so grown up and handsome.
Julianne gets more beautiful by the day, I think. She is my California baby- golden colored skin and blonde hair.

(Please don't mind the cupboard with the door missing in the background. I was in the middle of a huge home improvement project that I'm not ready to reveal).

2 comments:

merathon said...

they ARE adorable, amber. can't believe that zach was a little baby when i last saw him! can't wait to see you all next month! will your big reno project be ready for me to see it by then?

Emily said...

they really are adorable!