Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Julianne turns 2!

On the 31st of May my baby girl turned 2! Where has the time gone? Honestly, I feel like I blinked my eyes and she turned into a little girl. Her birthday was such a special, big day that I thought it deserved it's own, separate post. Julianne is as fun, energetic, mischevious, sweet, cuddly, stubborn, light-hearted, giggly and loveable little girl. I honestly just love this girl. She has a way with me. I know that sounds corny but she knows how to brighten my day or turn my frustration for her into laughter in just seconds with a cute look, a funny phrase or a big hug. She is a good sleeper and a good eater, two things that I have stressed over with Zach from birth. She is going to be a great big sister too. Everyday since I told her I had a baby in my tummy she asks to "see baby" and then she proceeds to tear up my shirt and hug my tummy and say "hi baby. Wuv ewe (love you) baby." I know she has no clue that another little one will be joining our family soon enough but the way she gets excited is really cute. One of my favorite things about Julianne is that she is ALL GIRL! She loves pretties (bows, clips, etc. that I have made hundreds of), bracelets, crowns, shoes, picking out her clothes, anything sparkly, make-up (just the other day we caught her hiding in our closet putting my mascara all over her eyes), and anything to do with Mom. She loves my phone, my purse, my gum, my shoes, my hair and me, which I love. She is my sweet little girl and I feel so blessed to have her in my life.

This is such a classic Maughan Family picture. Poor Zach was SOOOOO tired almost the whole trip from waking up at the crack of dawn and going to bed late. Come 5pm he could not handle life. He was up long enough to take a few pictures and then he went right to bed, which he didn't fight once he calmed down. Classic!

I love this picture of my Dad and Julianne playing together. Julianne would point to my Dad and say "you" and then my Dad would do the same back to her. She thought it was great. She loves her Grandpa Warcup!
I love so many pictures from her birthday, it was hard trying to fit them into one collage. What a DIVA this girl is! She loved all the "bling" my parent's gave her and even though her face was serious in most pictures she was eating up the attention. We love you Julianne!


2 comments:

Team Millward said...

Oh my gosh. Those pictures of Miss Diva are hilarious! She is so stinkin cute. I love it! Happy birthday Miss Ju Ju!

Kyrsten said...

Well you have an Izzy in training. I have a few pictures of Izzy that age all dolled up like that we will have to compare. So cute!