Amber and Dave, Those are two adorable kids! Their eyes are amazing! One or more of my kids always slept with their feet out of the crib just like Julianne. Oh the memories! Miss you guys.
HOORAY! MORE PICTURES...I check daily to see if you posted anymore. I love seeing how much they change! JuJu is getting so big. When are you coming back? xoxoxo
5 comments:
Amber and Dave,
Those are two adorable kids! Their eyes are amazing! One or more of my kids always slept with their feet out of the crib just like Julianne. Oh the memories! Miss you guys.
HOORAY! MORE PICTURES...I check daily to see if you posted anymore. I love seeing how much they change! JuJu is getting so big. When are you coming back?
xoxoxo
They are so adorable. Julianne is Amber's twin. BTW--I love her bedding. So cute! WE miss you guys!
i love that last picture of julianne...love all the pictures. thanks for posting them!!
I love julianne's cute little smile with her teeth. Zach is so fun - it makes me want a boy...almost:) We love the new pictures.
Post a Comment