FINALLY!! seriousy amber, i'm in heaven with the pictures. julianne is getting so big and soooo adorable! i'm in love with zach! seriously could he be any cuter picking up leaves...mark wants dave to know that he's weak for needing a garbage can to pick up leaves, instead of just bending over with a bag?? whatever that means. i canNOT wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. so excited. (and did you get that dress from gap? the little leopard one? i just bought it for a friend for her baby shower!...either way it's so cute) sorry this is so long...love you..
I just found your blog and I LOVE to see these pictures. Your kids are so cute! We miss you guys. Keep posting as I would love to keep up with you guys this way. Merry Christmas!
Dave, sounds like Meghan thinks Amber did all the blogging. I bet that makes you mad since you are the blogger in your family. I think everyone should know that you are a master blogger. Awesome blogging. Go Dave!
4 comments:
FINALLY!! seriousy amber, i'm in heaven with the pictures. julianne is getting so big and soooo adorable! i'm in love with zach! seriously could he be any cuter picking up leaves...mark wants dave to know that he's weak for needing a garbage can to pick up leaves, instead of just bending over with a bag?? whatever that means. i canNOT wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. so excited. (and did you get that dress from gap? the little leopard one? i just bought it for a friend for her baby shower!...either way it's so cute) sorry this is so long...love you..
I just found your blog and I LOVE to see these pictures. Your kids are so cute! We miss you guys. Keep posting as I would love to keep up with you guys this way. Merry Christmas!
Dave, sounds like Meghan thinks Amber did all the blogging. I bet that makes you mad since you are the blogger in your family. I think everyone should know that you are a master blogger. Awesome blogging. Go Dave!
Oh, I want to pinch those cheeks! Why can't you live closer? Aren't kids so much fun? Love you guys!
Post a Comment